KUKA Robotics Library
With the KUKA library, you can easily integrate robotics into new types of systems and applications for automated test, laboratory automation, and flexible manufacturing – eliminating complex robotics programming expertise. The library features easy-to-use native LabVIEW VIs for controlling and commanding robots directly from a graphical development environment. With this library, you can program a single LabVIEW application that integrates all aspects of machine control and automation from part-handling and robot control to advanced measurements, inspection, machine vision and HMI.
Using this approach, you do not need to learn specialized robotics programming software, which means you can achieve higher performance and better results in less time.
The entire application is developed in NI’s powerful LabVIEW Graphical Design Environment. It can be downloaded for execution to various Windows or LabVIEW Real-Time targets like smart cameras, NI CompactRIO, and NI PXI platforms to achieve industry-proven speed and reliability.
- Build complete industrial robotics systems directly from NI LabVIEW
- Directly control movements and motion of KUKA robots
- Easily develop vision-guided robotics applications
- Integrate measurements, sensors, and vision into robotics systems
- Build highly flexible test and inspection systems
- KUKA KR C4 robot controller
- KUKA KR C4 EtherNet/IP 2.0 or “EtherCAT Slave” controller option
- KUKA.PLC mxAutomation 2.0
- WorkVisual 3.0 or higher installed on standard laptop/PC for KR C configuration
- Hilscher Ethernet Industrial Communication PC board CIFX 50E-RE
- Hilscher cifX Master Device Software Driver
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 (32 & 64 bit)
or LabVIEW Real-Time target
- NI PXI, NI cRIO/cDAQ or NI CVS controllers running LabVIEW Real-Time with NI EtherCAT Master software support
- LabVIEW 2009 and higher
- VI Package Manager
Evaluate and buy